Saturday, January 15, 2011

Bite!

I don't remember much of last night's dream. I couldn't fall asleep and it was about 2:30 am so I popped a sleeping pill. I'll have to see how much that effects my dreams...

I started out with my extended family somewhere. Then I was on a hill wandering around and a snake surprised me and I held out my hands while I was trying to back away and the snake struck me 3 times. Twice on my left hand at the base of my thumb and once on the same place but on my right hand. In my dream I kept thinking that I knew it wasn't a rattlesnake so I had some time. I knew I was in the middle of nowhere but getting help would be hard... I tried to remain calm as I waited for my family to find me but I started to panic... I could feel myself slowly slipping away and fainting... I tried to be strong and stay alert but the feeling was strong. Then, seamlessly, I slowly started to awake with pains in my hands still.

No comments:

Post a Comment