Sunday, January 16, 2011

Long dreams...

Part 1:

I found myself hanging out in a college wandering around. I was with a group of younger people who were acting crazy. I realized I was at a YSA event. I sat on some grass watching the single people make fools out of themselves and leaned over to Timmy and Alise and Nathan and Liz and said "Boy, I do not miss this at all. I'm glad I'm married! This is ridiculous." Just then, my friend Russ who is single leaned over and said, thanks a lot and knocked on my forehead. Strange.


Part 2:

After wandering around at that school trying to get home, I finally found myself at home. I was driving a fancy car but the street was packed and there was ice and I slid around like bumper cars for a bit. Except, I was at the house I used to live in in Orem with a family/friends. Kristy, my roommate, was outside and was having a garage sale of sort. For some reason, I decided to text all of my friends in my phone and people started showing up. Lots of people. Like they thought it was a party. Meanwhile, I didn't know where Josh was. I missed him... and for some reason, I realized that he didn't live with me even though I knew we were married. He lived in a house with roommates that was closer to the school. That made me really sad and I started to miss him.

Back to the party: I sat down on a couch and some friends from high school showed up. Celeste, her sister Becca, and Jenny. Suddenly, I was wearing overalls and I said, "look! I can still fit into the ones in high school!" And Becca said, "Me too!" (So weird.) I walked into the house, squeezing past lots of people, and found some more friends sitting in front of the tv playing video games. John, Matt, Jon, and Jen were hanging out in my living room. I kept talking to Jen about having a girls night but she was distracted by Jon giving her a massage. (SO weird.). Eventually I got really frustrated because I couldn't find Josh and even though I was surrounded by people, he was really the only person I wanted. 

 I woke up and put my arms around him... I felt like I had been without him for days.

No comments:

Post a Comment