Thursday, January 13, 2011

Take a Bow.

This is a random first post... but then again... this whole blog idea will be a little strange...

I found myself in a house I have never been in before. My whole extended family was there and in each room, there was a different wild animal. I saw peacocks and llamas. In one room I walked into, I didn't see anything so I was a little afraid. Next thing I knew, I could feel something crawling up my back.... it was a porcupine! I was screaming and trying to get it off me. It wasn't that I was really afraid of it... it just caught me off guard.

Another part of my dream had me trying to leave my grandparents house from vacation but I had a hard time rounding up all of my things... I just kept finding my stuff all over the house! I think this particularly contrasts with my personality because I like keeping my things in one place when I go on vacation because I don't want to leave anything behind. I HATE when I lose things.

The last part of my dream saw me watching a soccer game. It was an orange team against a blue team and the orange team was kicking butt and scored a goal. I don't remember anything else except that there were people kicking a ball around the sides of the pitch who shouldn't have been but nothing happened.

No idea why but I woke up with Madonna's song "Take a Bow" in my head.... weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment