Thursday, January 20, 2011

Shock waves

Last night I could NOT fall asleep. My bed seems uncomfortable, then my pillows, then my shoulders, then my back. Is this part of getting old?! Anyways, I didn't fall asleep till around 3-4am last night. I wonder if when I go to sleep has an effect on my dreams....

I was in a battlefield! I was walking around what seemed like an auditorium and classrooms when myself and a crowd of about 200 people heard strange noises outside. It was dark and windy... Suddenly, a loud noise pierced the air and a shock wave came rippling towards us. Other people didn't seem to see it put I knew it would do damage so I ran to stand behind a building and told others to do the same. They just stood and watched though... As the shock wave came through the air, it picked people up off their feet and tossed them around before dropping them. I held on tight to where I was as I realized that all those people were dead.

After the wave passed, I ran through various scenes that all had the same result. I would get inside a building as a spot to rest while running on foot, when there would be a sound that signified whatever beast it was was there. There would be flashes of light and then dead people all over the ground. After running for what seemed like hours, I found myself at my cousin's house and tried to warn them. As we all came together, I saw 4 different girls in my family who were wearing wedding dresses and somehow we all knew we would be a target so everyone split it different directions. Almost instantly I could hear people screaming and knew whatever it was was getting close. I decided to hide instead of outrun it. I dove inside a small closet and covered myself in blankets. I could hear something approaching and the door opened and suddenly, Beyonce popped out of the other side of the closet and yelled some kind of spell! She was a witch! She hit a death eater of sorts and we ran out together. She taught me a bunch of spells and helped each other get away. It was crazy. I never actually saw what it was that was trying to hurt everyone...

Note: I have received some questions about what Beyonce was like. She wasn't Sasha Fierce, she was herself. Her skin was dirty and he hair all crazy... yet she was wearing a gray tank top and sparkly blue hot pants. Kinda wish she was also able to teach me how to make my booty bounce like in the Crazy in Love video...

No comments:

Post a Comment