Thursday, January 13, 2011

Monkey



This is the dream that kicked me in the butt to start a dream blog. I dreamt this on 1/10/11.


I was at a small college that I heard was giving away t-shirts. I went to get a shirt but they tricked me and said that the only shirts they had could fit a child under 4. I told them to give me a shirt anyways cause I could give it to my little brother. It was blue and had bulldogs on it. Later, I met my step mom Dana and my little brother Cash that we call Monkey on the top of a double decker bus and we put the shirt on monkey and he really liked it. He was clapping his hands and I said, "Do you want to dance, Monkey?" and he said in a very clear excited voice, "Okay!" This is particularly cool because he hasn't started talking yet and Dana and I were shocked. We stood up and started dancing crazy. Dana was watching us dance and laughing hysterically. Then the bus started driving somewhere and Dana said, "You guys are crazy!!! Be careful!" We were dancing and stumbling all over but having fun. I woke up while we were still dancing and giggling on the bus and I woke up with a jolt so I giggled before I realized it was a dream. I immediately welled up with tears wishing it was real and that I was with both of them. It was a lovely dream...


Today I have been thinking about bulldogs and they seem familiar to me. I looked up the college where my grandpa went to school and I found out that... the mascot is a bulldog. I don't know how my brain makes those connections but it is quite touching.



This is Dana and Monkey during Christmas...


No comments:

Post a Comment