Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Drunken Mess

I started out on a beach.  I was with my friend Jen and we walked along a beach until it started to get dark. It seemed like we were in California.  We then went into a cafe where we met a bunch of people.  Everyone was really loud and obnoxious.  I didn't really want to be there cause the guys were douche bags and annoying.  I'm talking, frat boys who say things like, "Siiiiiick!"

A frequent thing that happens in my dreams is that one person will turn into another... like once I had a dream that I kissed a guy and after we kissed and I pulled back, I was kissing his twin.  Really strange... back to the story...

So Jen turned into my friend Celia.  She got really drunk and started talking about how she and I used to hang out at the Hukilau Cafe.  (Celia and I tried to hula to the Hukilau song in Hawaii when we were in 7th grade... maybe I'm having a flashback...)  She said it like we were the OG Hukilau Cafe goers.  I rolled my eyes cause she was acting crazy.  She was crunk!  These guys really wanted us to go to their place cause they were having a big party.  I didn't want to go but she did so I wanted to be a good friend and be her wing woman.  We got to the 3rd floor of a condo and lots of people were there.  I decided to hang out on the balcony with some people but after awhile, Celia went inside.  I sat down on the ground and accidentally fell asleep.  I woke up a few hours later  that looked like 5 or 6am before the sun comes up.  It was blue outside and I jumped up to find Celia.  I found her in this guy's bed in her underwear asleep.  I woke her up and started freaking out.  She was still really drunk and I rushed around to find her clothes.  We were both panicking as we realized what she did and ran out of there.  

It was such an awkward dream.  I woke up feeling really sad for Celia and weird... but then I realized that she is a sensible person and an exceptionally good person.  Whew... 

No comments:

Post a Comment