Friday, February 4, 2011

Gwen Stefani & Larissa

Last night I had some intense dreams.  I don't know exactly what was going on in each of them but they were disturbing.  I woke up about 3 times because I was breathing hard/crying.  I only remember bits and pieces of 2 dreams.

Dream #1

I started out backstage at a concert.  I saw Tony Kanal, bassist of No Doubt, and for some reason started decorating him with that tinsel garland stuff.  He wasn't very fun about it. He was tied up or something.  Then he ran up the stage to go play.  

I walked behind him a ways and realized I was backstage at a big festival.  I walked up to the stage with no security bothering me and I noticed Gwen Stefani sitting off on the side of the stage.  The crowd opened up and I could see a HUGE audience.  Like, festival size audience.  I walked over to Gwen and was sooo nervous.  Before I knew it, we were friends.  She seemed kinda lonely so I sat and chatted with her about random things.  She had young twin sisters that came up to talk to her and she called them Chicken.  I said, "You call them Chicken???  I have a little sister that I call Chicken!  No way!"  Well, we continued to chat and just then I noticed some friends out in the crowd that could see me from the side.  They were waving at me and pointing to Gwen and cheering for me.  I could see my friend Marie pulling out her camera to take pictures of Gwen and I hanging out and I was so excited cause I really wanted to remember that moment with a picture.  Well, Gwen and I were chatting when the whole world got flipped upside down.  Literally.  

The stage was a massive underside of a boat on land and it flipped over and rolled onto the crowd.  There were thousands of people that were trapped and mashed under the boat.  Gwen was freaking out but I told her it was ok.  I jumped up and tried to help as many people as I could but people were dying left and right.  I was worried about Marie but I couldn't get over to her... I don't know if she was able to get away but I woke up startled as I was running really fast to help people.  

Dream #2

I found myself in London at my old flat.  I walked through the door and I was so happy.  I kept telling everyone that I couldn't believe I was in London and that it had been too long since I was there.  For some reason, I realized I had my baby brother Cash with me... in my dream I could hardly believe that my Dad let me bring him with me.  (Weird.) Some people who I don't like were there and so I ignored them and walked upstairs to my old room.  My roommate Larissa was there and I gave her a big hug.  We quickly started chatting and spazzing out.  I said hello to the new girls that lived there cause I didn't know them.  They were very nice and asked me what I was doing back in London.  I suddenly realized that I was going to be in a beauty pageant and I didn't have my dress or make up and I was due to be there in an hour!  They quickly started pulling out dresses they owned and would let me borrow.  They were very nice!  Then I wondered would I would do with Cash!  Larissa said, "Don't worry!  I'll watch him while you're on stage!"  We then got ready to rush out the door and get to the pageant.... I woke up before I could find out if I won.  I like to think I did.  

No comments:

Post a Comment