Friday, February 25, 2011

Gwen Stefani Again

The last couple weeks have been interesting.  I've had some crazy stuff going on and I end up staying up late so I took sleeping pills.  They put you in a weird sleep so I didn't really dream during that time.  It is strange that I had a noticeable difference after certain events took place last week.  My dreams changed completely.  That's just a little background before we go into my dreams.

Sometime after 2/19/11:  I can't remember much of it but I had a dream that I was in the running for an amazing job.  It was like a reality tv show looking to employ someone.  I did really good and moved through rounds until they wanted us to perform like circus freaks.  Then they said it was a joke and I laughed and wandered around the hotel.  As I walked around I saw Gwen Stefani.  I asked her if she would take a picture and she was really cool about it.  She was very nice.  She and I ended up becoming friends somehow.  My sister Natalie showed up and hung out with us as we walked around the hotel.  I can't remember much now but I thought Gwen was beautiful and very nice.  

A few days later I had a similar dream... I can't remember anything about it at the moment but I know I saw Gwen Stefani again... (Also, I love her cardigan in this picture... I love cardigans...)

No comments:

Post a Comment