Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Super Bowl In My Mind

Apparently my mind keeps up with world events.

I had a dream last night that I tried to sneak into the Super Bowl with some friends. I walked up to the stadium and started talking to the guard... which also turned out to be my uncle Al.  He slyly let me in and instead of being lead into the stadium, I was lead into a posh room with the game on a theater size screen.  It was dark and really nice.  My aunt Jen handed me a plate of kufta, fried chicken, and buffalo chicken wings.  It was delicious.  Then the rest of my cousins showed up in the theater and started acting insane.  Some how I was in charge of all of them and they were all being little jerks.

That's all I remember...I don't even remember who won or else I could have put money on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment