Friday, February 25, 2011

What dreams are made of...

This dream is EXTREMELY special to me.  I like it.  

I don't know where I was.  There was no background noise, nothing to sit on, just me and a little girl about 3 or 4 years old.  I knew who she was but she didn't know me.  I crouched down at her level and talked to her.  She was very happy and had beautiful wavy dirty blonde hair and olivey skin.  For some reason, I think I remember her wearing a turtleneck with a dress over it.  She kept smiling at me.  I noticed that her facial features were a little small for a little girl... I thought that was strange.  But she was very nice and spoke clearly and kindly.  Even though I knew who she was and she didn't know me, I asked her questions... kind of like an interview.  I asked her name and she said, "Victoria."  I said, "That's a very nice name..." She said, "Yes!  I'm named after a queen.  Queen Victoria.  She was the queen of England and I was named that because that's where my parents met."  I said, "That is very nice..."  I asked her a bunch of other questions but I don't remember any of it.  The strange thing about this little girl was that, I knew I was her mother.  The strange thing was that we spoke to each other as equals... I may have been more grown than her but that didn't matter.  I was her mother and she didn't know it.  I knew she was talking about me and Josh that met in London... it wasn't strange to me at all either.  I just smiled in my dream and talked to her as if I didn't know who she was.  

I eventually woke up after a series of questions that I don't remember now.  Is this my daughter?  Were we in heaven talking?  Is this what I am meant to name her?  Victoria?  Why were her facial features small?  So many questions... I LOVE these sorts of dreams.  (The above picture is of Queen Victoria at 4 years old.) 

1 comment:

  1. I love that future little granddaughter! I love these kinds of dreams too. Dreams are a special communication. Of course you knew her before you came here. She is dearly loved before she ever will be born!

    ReplyDelete