Friday, February 25, 2011

Joel McHale and Sarah Nitta?!

A few nights ago I had a dream about Joel McHale again.  

I was at a house where there were a bunch of little kids.  There was a little girl that I knew I was in charge of babysitting and she was very cute.  Joel kept following me around and we talked about running away together.  I told him I needed to think about it because I didn't feel good about it.  The little girl fell asleep during nap time with the other kids and I asked someone to watch her.  I got in a car and started driving.  As I drove a massive SUV of sorts, I thought about Josh.  Joel is older than Josh and I didn't feel like Joel and I were very compatible.  Then I thought about how Josh was perfect for me- he was my age, fun, had everything in common and I resolved to tell Joel when I got back that I wasn't for him.  In the midst of my thoughts, a car pulled up next to me and it was the mother of  the little girl was there asking me why I was not with her daughter.  The mother was Sarah Nitta from the Biggest Loser... strange... (she married into a family that I know in real life).  I calmly explained that she was asleep and was being watched at the party.  She was angry at first then understood. We drove our separate ways and that was that.


No comments:

Post a Comment